[zeromq-dev] question about zbeacon

Benoit Chesneau bchesneau at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 09:55:27 CEST 2014

To update this thread, i've started an implementation under MPLv2 there:

https://github.com/refuge/rbeacon

For now it is broadcasting to all interfaces where broadcast is available.
I wonder what is the rational in choosing only the wifi interface? Also any
idea how to make sure we choose this one?

Like zbeacon it is only broadcasting on ipv4 and there is no multicast but
I plan to add it soon.

Any feedback is welcome,

best,

- benoit