[zeromq-dev] restful access

bino oetomo bino at indoakses-online.com
Tue Aug 5 12:58:29 CEST 2014

Dear All ..

I need kind of http-to-0MQ bridge
After some google search .. I still have no luck.

here my conditions :
1. I have a Flask based web-app.
2. For some (not all) kind of POST method , I need to send the request
data to a Job-queue

My first try is : put zmq Push and Pull inside my Flask script ... just
like http://pastebin.com/UrJC1jGc

It works, as long as flask is run stand alone.

I need it to be multi threaded .. so :
1. Move the consumer part to external script, change the protocol to TCP
2. I run the Flask from twistd, just like :
~/Documents/rest$ twistd -n web --port 8050 --wsgi myrest.app

Here the problem occurs,
curl call to the service is good , but when I run the consumer script ..
it don't receive any msg from the queue.

Kindly please give me any suggestions.

Is there any http-to-zmq bridge ?

Sincerely
-bino-