[zeromq-dev] zmq epoll loop taking over 50% of application cpu time

Michael Haberler mail17 at mah.priv.at
Mon Sep 30 22:09:16 CEST 2013

Gabriel,

I have written a simple zmq/libwebsockets application (low performance requirements so I didnt try to push things yet)

however, I have used Andrew Canaday's libev-based libwebsockets variant: https://github.com/andrew-canaday/libwebsockets (still a bit of a moving target but stabilizing); IMV the libev-based approach will be the more flexible option to build libwebsockets with

it might be an alternative approach for you and worth exploring

- Michael