[zeromq-dev] zeromq DEALER client to multiple servers (ROUTER)

ashish nagar ashish_nagarudr at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 30 05:57:13 CEST 2013

Thanks for the feedback.

In case I can't use the router broker socket approach in my use case, what do you think about creating multiple DEALER sockets on client side  - one for each server endpoint (ROUTER socket)?  Is it recommended by zeromq best practices?

In my use case, client has list of server endpoints and client selects server before sending the message.

Thanks

Ashish