[zeromq-dev] PUB/SUB cached queue list

gonzalo diethelm gdiethelm at dcv.cl
Thu Sep 26 17:16:54 CEST 2013

Hi Renato,

Your question falls under the broad concept of "reliability". It seems pub/sub might not be a good fit for our requirements. Whether that is the case or not, if you want to get close to "no message loss" (or to detect when you have lost a message), you will need to add some mechanisms to your implementation (unique ids, increasing timestamps, idempotency, etc.).

Vast, vast ground for discussion... Good luck!

--
Gonzalo Diethelm
DCV Chile