[zeromq-dev] How to send/receive a custom C++ object via zeromq

Riskybiz riskybizLive at live.com
Wed Sep 25 18:43:59 CEST 2013

Thanks for the tips last week Bjorn.  I like the idea of using
boost::serialization.  I've been looking at this blog to get familiar with
the basics:

http://www.ocoudert.com/blog/2011/07/09/a-practical-guide-to-c-serialization
/

All the simple examples I am able to find serialize the object to a file.  I
need to further understand how to serialize/deserialize an object and get it
onto, across, and off the wire with zeromq.  Might this involve serializing
to a memory buffer?  Hoped someone might be able to help with a HelloWorld
demonstration of this?

With thanks,

Riskybiz.