[zeromq-dev] How fast inproc socket REQ/DEALER create/destroy lifecycle?

Artem Vysochyn artem.vysochyn at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 19:42:48 CEST 2013

No problem et al.   In general, I really love ZMQ, it teaches me always
think towards finding most simple-and-effective solutions. But it's always
"it depends"  on what ppl mean under "clumsy way".

And when I originally wrote a code which has been sending correlation_id
along inside message, after couple of weeks I reverted this, because this
seemed to me so weird and ugly, and I had been inlighted like "hey! just
create and destroy inproc sockets! they are cheap, they aren't tcp ones, so
u are safe."   But then I stucked with FD limit issue even for inproc, and
got completely stucked.

Well, now, after your clarification, I see how it should be.