[zeromq-dev] ROUTER-DEALER unbind and disconnect

Pieter Hintjens ph at imatix.com
Sat Sep 14 10:59:44 CEST 2013

Hi Teng,

When the dealer socket makes a new connection, it gets a new identity
in the router socket, so before you can send it a message it must
first send something to the router.

You cam override this by forcing an identity on the dealer socket
before the first connect. Then the router can talk back to it even if
the dealer socket switches to a new connection.

-Pieter