[zeromq-dev] libcurve ws libzmq CURVE

Laurent Alebarde l.alebarde at free.fr
Fri Sep 13 11:02:32 CEST 2013

Hi Pieter,

I need a few confirmation or precisions please :

Shall I understand that CURVE in libzmq implements the same
functionalities as libcurve, but in C++ and fully integrated to libzmq ?
Do we inherit directly of all the available transports (DEALER/ROUTER,
STREAM, REQ/REP, etc) ? And multi-clients management ?

In multi-client, the server uses the same long term key-pair for all
clients, and a dedicated short term key-pair for each socket
initialisation ? In my understanding, but I have not yet reviewed the
libzmq code, there is one codec per client, them one short term key-pair
per client ?

Cheers,

Laurent.