[zeromq-dev] Communication of 0MQ and Regular TCP/IP

asif saeed asif.lse2 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 10 14:12:19 CEST 2013

No, Sir. My environment doesn't allow me to use GitHub, I am afraid - there
are too many network restrictions/policies. Just cannot do it. I'd be
thankful if you could please post a windows + Linux installation/sources
that I can easily build - just like the existing ones.

By the way, what does ZMQ_STREAM does?

Thanks & regards,
-Asif