[zeromq-dev] Where to log/report issues?

Merijn Verstraaten merijn at inconsistent.nl
Wed Sep 4 18:03:31 CEST 2013

Pieter,

Oh good, I was working on my own patches. Changing the wire format for the command frames is fairly trivial, but I wasn't really sure how to deal with the flags. My initial approach was to add v3_decoder/v3_encoder, but that resulted in quite a bit of code duplication. I was just looking into a better way to reuse the existing encoders/decoders, but if you're working on these right now I'll just leave it for now.

Thanks,
Merijn