[zeromq-dev] Mountain Lion build issues: strndup error, and 'make check' gave "1 of 20 tests failed" on test_shutdown_stress

Pieter Hintjens ph at imatix.com
Tue Sep 3 11:11:14 CEST 2013

I've checked the releases. These test programs were cleaned up and
fixed but that was done after the 3.2.3 release.

We'll make a 3.2.4 release real soon now.

In the meantime you may want to take the release Git repo:
https://github.com/zeromq/zeromq3-x, which is what will go into 3.2.4.

Alternatively, you can remove/disable the failing test.

-Pieter