[zeromq-dev] Cannot find libzqm.so file

AJ Lewis aj.lewis at quantum.com
Mon Oct 28 14:14:24 CET 2013

You can always do 'DESTDIR=some_random_dir make install', which will install
it in ${DESTDIR}/usr/local (unless you adjust things during ./configure).
This prevents you from having to install it in a system directory for
purposes of building dependent code - this is what is done for packaging for
.debs and .rpms too.

- AJ