[zeromq-dev] need advice to debug an alternative to CURVE in a multithread test

Laurent Alebarde l.alebarde at free.fr
Fri Oct 25 17:25:38 CEST 2013

The problem exists even in a normal run. Investigating without a
debugger is very difficult.

What are the "timeouts" available in libzmq internals I can play with ?

I have one point to examine: in my trace, I have indented depending on
the client id, and some printf are not in the good columns. That may be
a good start I assume ?