[zeromq-dev] need advice to debug an alternative to CURVE in a multithread test

Laurent Alebarde l.alebarde at free.fr
Fri Oct 25 16:43:56 CEST 2013

FYI :
Here is how I produce traces and key pairs per client. I also use a
dedicated key pair in the server for each client : zmq_utils.h
<http://pastebin.com/iCDJa5Ab> , zmq_utils.cpp
<http://pastebin.com/UTwrCep9>

Here is test_concurrency_parano.cpp <http://pastebin.com/EtBgj9jj> - the
set_socket_option(keys) are replaced by one option which is the id of
the client.

And one example of trace <http://pastebin.com/uwv76rju>.

The client retrieve the keys in<http://pastebin.com/ZZW4Fxx0>
produce_hello <http://pastebin.com/hjv18zAW>