[zeromq-dev] ISO C++ 1998 does not support 'long long'

Chris Laws clawsicus at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 13:14:14 CEST 2013

I've only vaguely been following along, but recently I had some problems
building libsodium on a RHEL5.4 system due to no long-long support.

I'm not at work so don't have access to the build script I use, however
from memory I set CPPFLAGS to contain 'Wno-long-long' and the compile issue
was silenced and make check worked as expected.

I'm not sure if this is a possible solution to your problem but I have not
seen any mention of the Wno-long-long and libsodium combination. I thought
I'd mention it on the mailing list for posterity.