[zeromq-dev] ZeroMQ Normal Socket Connectivity Issue

Rashmiranjan rbehuria at gmail.com
Thu Oct 24 18:39:36 CEST 2013

Hi Pieter,

Thanx for the update. I tried the sample code and it persists the same
issue. I am unable to receive any data from the ZMQ_STREAM socket where as
send api returning success, is there any workable sample with a client
with ZMQ_STREAM  and server also having ZMQ_STREAM as two separate program
to execute.

kindly advice on this.

Thanx,
Rashmi