[zeromq-dev] ZeroMQ Normal Socket Connectivity Issue

Rashmiranjan rbehuria at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 19:17:06 CEST 2013

Hi Team,

I am developing one own message Queue where Queue can receive multiple
request from different publishers and  will distribute to different
subscribers(host). i checked in the net and found ZeroMQ is the suitable
solution for my requirement.

So I downloaded ZeoMQ 4.0.1 library and samples from the site and used the
sample application to test. By using ZMQ_STREAM my Queue is able to receive
the data from the normal socket but not able to send to normal socket.

Kindly have any idea or any parameter need to set for the normal socket
connectivity.

--
Thanx and Regards

*Rashmi...*
Cell: 9566080845

*Protect our environment, keep it safe; tomorrow, we’ll be saved!*