[zeromq-dev] Proposal for ZeroMQ certificate format

Laurent Alebarde l.alebarde at free.fr
Wed Oct 16 15:48:43 CEST 2013

As far as I know, Git does not deal with security but integrity. SHA-1
is used there, as a hash only instead of file names, to allow for file
renames & moves with respect to a similarity index.

The fair hypothesis is that in the same repository, the chance of
collision are too low to be considered.

In our concern, CURVE, we don't share the same specifications and needs.