[zeromq-dev] how get the native pattern "ZMQ_STREAM" working fine?

membphis membphis at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 11:20:50 CEST 2013

hi, great guys:

we come from china, and love the zeromq so much. thanks the great item which you created.

we have one problem for the new feature: ZMQ_STREAM. we don’t know how to use it completely.

you publish a server module c language code, its great. but we don’t know how to create a client connection and send some data correctly. and i downloaded the example code, there was nothing about the “ ZMQ_STREAM” example too. we have to trouble you for this.

we want to get the some code for ZMQ_STREAM pattern, the client is best.

great thanks for your item and your hard work. we do love it so much.

waiting for your response.

regards.
.
--