[zeromq-dev] Automatic generation of project files (CZMQ, CMake, ...)

Pieter Hintjens ph at imatix.com
Tue Oct 15 17:15:20 CEST 2013

Hi,

For what it's worth I'm moving CZMQ to automatically generate its
project files from a single minimal data file. We're generating CMake,
autoconf, MSVC, Android, and MingW32 files.

Anyone interested in helping to make this work better can look at the
CZMQ/models directory once the pull request is merged.
https://github.com/zeromq/czmq/pull/271

Libzmq is considerably more complex but we might eventually use a
similar approach. I definitely want to reuse this in FileMQ and Zyre,
which have the same API style as CZMQ.

Cheers

-
Pieter Hintjens