[zeromq-dev] Asynchronous client-to-server (DEALER to ROUTER) without czmq

Laurent Alebarde l.alebarde at free.fr
Tue Oct 15 16:56:43 CEST 2013

OK, now it works. Pieter, are you interested in having this test :

  * just as a full libzmq alternative to the czmq one in the Guide. How
    do I add it ?
  * As an additional test to libzmq ? Even if by design it is proved to
    work.
  * Just a pastbin link here <http://pastebin.com/pmY2vWMr> ?

The rationale for me at the beginning of this work is to test security
mechanisms (like CURVE) under multithreading.

At first glance, I have to keep the same worker for the same client, and
maintain a table in the broker. Your insights are welcome.

If you look at the code, you will see a variant of zmq_proxy with an
additional socket argument that adds flow control to the proxy with
STOP/RESUME/TERMINATE commands. This argument has defaults to NULL, then
it is fully backward compatible. I can pull request that if you which.