[zeromq-dev] Asynchronous client-to-server (DEALER to ROUTER) without czmq - assert on bind

Laurent Alebarde l.alebarde at free.fr
Tue Oct 15 15:27:17 CEST 2013

So, can you see any obvious reason why this
<http://pastebin.com/zr2G8VG0> does not work please ?

Nor the client which performs pooling, nor the server worker which does
not use pooling, receive any message on their SUB socket they have
subscribed to - either as a runtime program, or in a debugging session
with a breakpoint onto "rc = zmq_send (control, "TERMINATE", 10, 0);" to
be sure to send messages when every other threads are ready.

The reason of
#include "testutil.hpp"
#include "../include/zmq_utils.h"
is I have added it as a test in my libzmq experimental branch.

Cheers,

Laurent