[zeromq-dev] Building CentOS 5 RPM of 3.2.4

Wade Hampton wadehamptoniv at gmail.com
Sat Oct 12 20:46:54 CEST 2013

I found out it was reporting out of memory. I added some prints and it
fails to create about the 68th thread.  I would recommend adding a few
print statements in the test code -- i.e., indicating out of memory versus
another problem.  Note, I have 4G but keep running out of RAM (mainly Java
AFIK).

For now, I turned off the make tests in the SPEC file so I can build my
RPMs (for internal use).  I now have CentOS 5.8 RPMs for my servers.

I had the SAME problem trying to "make check" from the command line.

Cheers,
--
Wade Hampton