[zeromq-dev] concurrent test design - need advices

Laurent Alebarde l.alebarde at free.fr
Thu Oct 10 19:05:15 CEST 2013

"/If you're doing 100,000 encrypted messages, you're not worried about
microsecond synchronization./" : the point is I would prefer to do it
with 100 messages rather than 100,000.

"/I'm curious to see what you're cooking... :-)/" : my project deals
with security with no compromise. Most of my clients will be in essence
paranoid, so I shall take into account back doors suspicions, by
principle. So my cooking is a modified CURVE with no loss of security
towards Daniel J. Bernstein's CurveCP, but a deep neutralization of
possible back-doors with some perpendicular security.

.....Just to make you a little more curious and hungry I hope ;-)