[zeromq-dev] CZMQ Visual Studio

Laurent Alebarde l.alebarde at free.fr
Mon Oct 7 11:35:49 CEST 2013

When I was trying to build libzmq and libczmq under windows with MinGW,
some suggested me on stackoverflow that it would be easier to do it
under the QT environment. I didn't try because I wanted to stay minimal.
But if your main project is already under QT, you should try to rebuild
libzmq under it.