[zeromq-dev] JeroMQ

Artem Vysochyn artem.vysochyn at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 23:01:48 CEST 2013

Still totaly confused... Why need  to port something on something? Why
then not create php-port or python-port?

What bothers most, if this is "a port", then it should mandate "what
exactly is currently supported and what is not, what is supported with
limitations", and so on.
Or should I just believe that one can take a lib and copy that lib on
another language w/o compromising its original features?

Thanks
-artemv