[zeromq-dev] CZMQ Windows Build

HG Choi c.hogyun at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 12:59:38 CEST 2013

To Developers,

I usually prefer to deal with Linux, but I must now build a Windows client
application that makes use of  ZMQ, CZMQ, and FMQ. I was able to build the
latest ZMQ successfully. Now I am trying to build the latest release of
CZMQ in Windows 7 x86_64 architecture. I have tried to use the MVS project
included in the download but I have not succeeded. I would just like to
know if building the latest CZMQ in windows has been tested. If so, and it
worked, there is no more to be said.

I will keep trying to do so with MSV, but am also considering using MinGW
or Cygwin. Or is a cross compile from Linux to Windows using the right
compiler a viable option?

Any sort of guidance on the issue would be helpful!

Thank you,

HG Choi