[zeromq-dev] Draft SRP spec for zeroMQ

Tom Cocagne tom.cocagne at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 06:28:40 CEST 2013

Great start Diego. I've been wanting to work on SRP for ZMQ for months now
but the necessary free time has yet to manifest. I'd hoped someone would
pick up this torch and start running with it. In case you haven't come
across it yet, there's a C implementation of SRP that's intended for direct
embedding into projects like ZMQ: https://github.com/cocagne/csrp. It's
been stable for a couple of years now and might speed up your
implementation once the RFC is complete.

Tom