[zeromq-dev] Adding Continuous Integration to Pyczmq

Pieter Hintjens ph at imatix.com
Thu Nov 28 09:35:01 CET 2013

On Thu, Nov 28, 2013 at 2:44 AM, Chris Laws <clawsicus at gmail.com> wrote:

> I would like to add some form of Continuous Integration checking to the
> pyczmq project? Something like the Travis approach being used by czmq would
> be ideal. I assume I need to create the travis.yml file and then what? Can
> anyone tell me the steps I should follow to implement this?

Take .travis.yml from CZMQ or Zyre as an example; just add this to
your project, then create an account on Travis and give it access to
your GitHub project. Even I could do this. The only part I couldn't
figure out was how to enable specific projects. On Travis-Ci.org, you
have to click on your user name, Accounts, then switch projects on.
The build takes effect when you push a change.

It works great, integrates into GitHub elegantly.