[zeromq-dev] When unreliability is desired

Lindley French lindleyf at gmail.com
Wed Nov 27 16:50:21 CET 2013

I've never used ZeroMQ before so writing up a new transport would be just a
bit ambitious right now. (I did write something in Java last year that, in
retrospect, was solving basically the same problem as ZeroMQ so I have some
familiarity with the problem space.)

I'm also leery of adopting a defunct library for a new project.

I'll keep the udp transport option in mind.