[zeromq-dev] Announce: libzmq/4.0.2 stable released
ph at imatix.com
Sun Nov 24 15:27:01 CET 2013
I've pushed a stable libzmq/4.0.2 release to the usual download site.
You can get it from http://zeromq.org/intro:get-the-software.
The tagged release is:
0MQ version 4.0.2 stable, released on 2013/11/24
* Fixed LIBZMQ-583 - improved low-res timer for Windows
* Fixed LIBZMQ-578 - z85_decode was extremely slow
* Fixed LIBZMQ-577 - fault in man pages.
* Fixed LIBZMQ-574 - assertion failure when ran out of system file handles
* Fixed LIBZMQ-571 - test_stream failing in some cases
* Fixed LIBZMQ-569 - Socket server crashes with random client data and when
talking to 2.2 versions
* Fixed LIBZMQ-39 - Bad file descriptor during shutdown
* Pulled expected failing test_linger.cpp from release
* Reduced pause time in tests to allow "make check" to run faster
More information about the zeromq-dev