[zeromq-dev] zmqpp

Ben Gray ben at benjamg.com
Tue Nov 19 16:30:34 CET 2013

On Fri, Nov 15, 2013 at 11:46 PM, Cosmo Harrigan <
> cosmo.harrigan at singularityu.org> wrote:
>
>> I'm looking for some good examples using the zmqpp "high-level"
>> C++ binding. Do you have any suggestions?
>>

> Do you know of some example applications written using zmqpp that are
> available to review?

I don't know of any open source code that uses it, which means examples to
review hard. Do you just want use cases? If so we can make some easily
enough.

> On Sat, Nov 16, 2013 at 2:45 AM, Ben Gray <ben at benjamg.com> wrote:
>
>> I'm happy for it to be moved over the the zeromq organisation and/or
>> being renamed to cppzmq as required.
>>

> That would be nice.

It's been moved over and now owned by the zeromq organisation:
http://www.github.com/zeromq/zmqpp
I'm not sure if anyone has decided on the renaming and if that happens it
might be worth having deprecated headers that refer to the old versions for
a while as well. As far as I'm aware everyone who has contributed is okay
with altering the licence to lgpl+static link exception to match the other
libraries as well.