[zeromq-dev] pyzmq -> pyczmq rewrite

Pieter Hintjens ph at imatix.com
Mon Nov 18 16:13:46 CET 2013

It's great to see such activity in the Python stack. It's very useful
to retest design concepts like zbeacon in other languages. Maybe also
the zauth model and then certificates, one day. In C we pushed as much
reusable code as possible down into CZMQ, which now has ~500 methods.
JZMQ and JeroMQ expose identical APIs. Both good strategies for making
it simpler for users.