[zeromq-dev] zmqpp

Ben Gray ben at benjamg.com
Sat Nov 16 11:45:24 CET 2013

I'm happy for it to be moved over the the zeromq organisation and/or being
renamed to cppzmq as required.

As I've only been added features as I have needed them, or people requested
them, there are a few features missing from libzmqpp as compared to the
latest libzmq, mostly the new options for encryption.

It also might need modification for any coding/style guidelines you have,
or things like the tests which currently use libboost.

There is also a command line client in that repo as well which we might
want to move out as it's not really part of the binding as such, it's
mostly just there for testing services.