[zeromq-dev] CURVE security specifications
l.alebarde2 at free.fr
Sat Nov 16 10:49:27 CET 2013
I am not sure, from the basic security principles
Confidentiality, Integrity, Availability, Authenticity, Non-repudiation,
which one are covered by CURVE ?
I assume (in parenthesis, the defenses listed in the curve RFC
* Confidentiality: yes (Eavesdropping, Key theft attacks, Identifying
* Integrity: yes (Altering data)
* Availability: restricted, has to be performed at system level
* Authenticity: yes (Fraudulent data, Replaying data, Amplification
attacks, Man-in-the-middle attacks,
* Non-repudiation: I realy don't know
Can you confirm or correct me please.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the zeromq-dev