[zeromq-dev] [ANN] New Lua binding library.

Alexey Melnichuk mimir at newmail.ru
Tue Nov 12 13:12:44 CET 2013

I just release version 0.3.0 of my `lzmq` library[1].
The main differences from lua-zmq[2] library are:
* does not use code generator (i think it is more convenient to find bugs
and see history)
* provides more extensive interface (send/receive multipart messages,
parameters in context/socket constructors)
* ffi interface is pure Lua
* implements simple even loop with time events

Also I implement examples for ZeroMQ Guide up to MDP broker[3]

I have big problem with English so my documentation is not very pretty, but
it list all functions with their signature.

[1] https://github.com/moteus/lzmq
[2] https://github.com/Neopallium/lua-zmq
[3] https://github.com/moteus/lzmq-zguide