[zeromq-dev] Weird behavior with zmq_proxy performance

Bruno D. Rodrigues bruno.rodrigues at litux.org
Sun Nov 10 21:04:13 CET 2013

I did. Just picked exactly the code from the book right before the
mention on the zmq_proxy. Same result as expected, as the zmq_proxy
implementation is verbatim from the book (or vice versa) besides the
extra capture and control flow which doesn't affect anything in this
case as they're both null.

I've already created such proxy2 on my branch so I can further debug
it but then left home ;)

As the sockets by themselves are quite fast, I suspect something on
the poller. But I'll try a pure push-pull-push-pull 3 processes
without polling just to isolate the polling phase.

--
Bruno Rodrigues
Sent from my iPhone