[zeromq-dev] ZeroMQ 'make check' failure

Bruno D. Rodrigues bruno.rodrigues at litux.org
Sat Nov 9 13:19:42 CET 2013

So if the limits are raised should the test fail or still pass albeit
is not testing anything?

I don't think it's a good idea to have tests depending on
externalities as they should run consistently no matter what the
ulimits -n is (as long as it's sane), but can I assume a default of
1024 (is it the default/minimum from Linux?), and if so I'll try to
have a look at them later.

1. Assume ulimits 1024? Why does the doc say 1200?

2. That test shall pass or fail if limits are raised?

--
Bruno Rodrigues
Sent from my iPhone