[zeromq-dev] ZeroMQ 'make check' failure

Matt Connolly matt.connolly at me.com
Sat Nov 9 08:17:42 CET 2013

When I build libzmq master on Mac OS X 10.9, I get 2 failures too… (I must set up a CI for this.)

../config/test-driver: line 95: 60187 Abort trap: 6           "$@" > $log_file 2>&1
FAIL: test_many_sockets
../config/test-driver: line 95: 60206 Abort trap: 6           "$@" > $log_file 2>&1
FAIL: test_shutdown_stress

test_many_sockets.log:
Assertion failed: nbytes == sizeof (dummy) (signaler.cpp:149)

test_shutdown_stress.log:
Invalid argument (ip.cpp:137)

-Matt