[zeromq-dev] Bad file descriptor in rm_fd()

Richard_Newton at waters.com Richard_Newton at waters.com
Wed Nov 6 16:55:12 CET 2013

Well, hopefully I haven't broken anything, it looks OK to me.

For the record, a way I found to make this trigger every time is to put a 1 second sleep between the unlock and the relock, and a 0.5 second sleep at
the start of reaper_t::process_reaped (without the delay in process_repeaped the second stop gets sent but the mailbox gets closed before its
processed).

Ric.