[zeromq-dev] Two apps on the same JVM

Siam Rafiee siamraf at gmail.com
Fri May 24 18:21:01 CEST 2013

What container are you using to bring up the applications? The JVM won't
let you load the same native library from different classloaders. You'll
need to ensure the library is loaded in a parent classloader, available to
both application classloaders. For example, in Tomcat you would achieve
this by placing the jzmq jar in 'tomcat/lib' and the native libraries in
'tomcat/bin'.

You might find it easier to swap out JZMQ for JeroMQ (
https://github.com/zeromq/jeromq), which is a pure Java implementation with
no need for native libraries.

Siam