[zeromq-dev] efficiency of multipart messages

Yu Dongmin miniway at gmail.com
Thu May 23 17:31:54 CEST 2013

Hi,

Basically there's only length field overhead (1 or 8 byte) when we use multipart messages.

Sure it requires more iteration in the ZMQ core, but it should be neglect.

So I prefer a structure that I could build a program easier to understand. 20~30 multipart messages might be more hard to program not because of performance reason.

Thanks
Min