[zeromq-dev] zmq socket monitor goes wrong?

Ondrej Kupka ondra.cap at gmail.com
Wed May 22 12:50:34 CEST 2013

Hi,

I am working on zmq_socket_monitor bindings + some abstractions for Go. I am almost there, but I am getting very weird results when I run my tests (one large test for now to be honest). You can see the output at http://pastebin.com/kqgjLFyt. As you can see, only once out of ten runs of the tests, event addr is filled in properly.

I am not sure what is happening, but I am pretty sure that I am getting this from libzmq (gozmq) and I am not breaking it anywhere in my Go. In any case, you can check sources at https://github.com/tchap/gozmq-utils, the C part is at https://github.com/tchap/gozmq-utils/blob/master/parse_socket_event.c

If you find any silly mistake of mine, please let me know, otherwise it is probably a libzmq bug…

Thanks in advance,
Ondra Kupka