[zeromq-dev] (no subject)

Joyce Norris Joyce_Norris at tripplite.com
Wed May 22 00:28:45 CEST 2013

Combining parts from these emails I have made progress.  Thanks to all who responded.

I got the code from https://github.com/mkoppanen/php-zmq and used that to create a pecl extension node.

I followed the instruction in https://wiki.php.net/internals/windows/stepbystepbuild for doing the pecl build.

I had to make some changes - changing the files to .cpp instead of .c and adding some casting but it is now

past the syntax checking but now it won't link.  I have copied the .h and libzmq.lib files from a x86 windows

build and make process can find them.  Otherwise it would fail during the configure process when they could

not be found.

I have attached a file with the link errors.

Any thought on how I can fix this?

Joyce