[zeromq-dev] Oddities when working with Cygwin environment

gonzalo diethelm gdiethelm at dcv.cl
Fri May 17 14:43:47 CEST 2013

Pieter,

I cloned zeromq/zeromq2-x and modified my source code to use either v2 or v3, which implied using zmq_msg_t instead of raw buffers, by switching to zmq_{send,recv}[msg](). The code still works fine on v3 (3.3.0), with the same oddities I mentioned before, but I have not been able to test it under v2 (2.2.1); whenever I call zmq_bind() or zmq_connect() on v2, I get a -1 returned and errno is zero.

Are 0mq-based console apps supposed to properly handle Ctrl-C, or should I explicitly write my own handler for that?

Thanks,

--
Gonzalo Diethelm
DCV Chile