[zeromq-dev] how to use "inproc" for connecting C# and C++ (how to share context?)

Oleg Vazhnev ovazhnev at gmail.com
Mon May 13 20:05:23 CEST 2013

I think (but not sure) that something similar for Java is implemented
here:
https://github.com/sjudd/jzmq/commit/63e2f8a4142fd16b887279ee62b8119f6b196d44

  /**
+     * Create a new Context from an existing zmq context, e.g. for
sharing contexts between independent libraries
+     *
+     * @param contextAddress
+     *            A pointer to the existing context
+     * @return the Context
+     */
+    public static Context context (long contextAddress) {
+        return new Context (contextAddress);
+    }

Probably someone can suggest how to do the same in C#, how can I share
context between C# and C++?

  Thanks!