[zeromq-dev] SUB connected early in PUB

Absynt Technologies hale_india at yahoo.com
Mon May 6 07:21:26 CEST 2013

Hi all! I'm developing against ZMQ on a distributed service architechture. architecture is as follows:
- I first launch master and backup servers.
- the servers queues BIND a service PUB socket to which clients and other services will CONNECT later. When, the SERVICE (SERVER) SIDE does a BIND
And the CLIENT SIDE comes along and CONNECTS to the service ports SUB ...
working fine! BUT: as soon as the client connect to early (before the server is started).
Communication between the client en server does not work when server start later.
My question: How managed the situation in a way that will allow client to start before server and to be able to get the PUB SUB working

Regards
Andleg