[zeromq-dev] a hot discussion on ZMQ vs YAMI; evaluation of middleware we did at CERN at the end of 2011

Pieter Hintjens ph at imatix.com
Thu May 2 15:56:19 CEST 2013

Hi Andrzej,

Thanks for this PDF, it's really interesting.

I'm curious to know your opinion of the work we're doing on the wire
protocol (ZMTP), which is now in v3.0 in draft stage
(rfc.zeromq.org/spec:23). The goal is to ensure that different
implementations can talk together safely, over a long timeframe.

-Pieter