[zeromq-dev] Release date for zeromq-3.2.3

Pieter Hintjens ph at imatix.com
Wed May 1 11:04:03 CEST 2013

Hi Victor,

No bugs are ever out of scope unless fixing them really breaks other things.

We can definitely wait a few days if you want to try to get a patch
for this ready. The process is we fix and test on master, then
backport specific fixes to the 3.2 stable branch. It's also easy to
make more stable releases, really whenever people feel it's a good
time.

For 3.3, we're looking at backwards compatibility with 3.1, and
security (the new ZMTP 3.0 protocol and its plug-in mechanisms)

-Pieter